Information We Collect:
When you access or use the website, we automatically collect general information about you using cookies
- Personal identification information (Name, Email address )
- IP address
How we collect information:
You directly provide mbiznes with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Register online or place an order for any of our products or services.
- Voluntarily complete a customer survey or provide feedback on any of our message boards or via email.
- Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies.
- Contact Form - If you fill out a contact form on the website or send us an email, the data you provide will be retained for as long as is necessary depending on the nature of the form or the content of your email, to fully answer and correctly handle your message or email.
Our Use of Your Personal Data and Other Information:
We use information about you for the following purposes in accordance with the legal bases for each type of personal data as described below:
- Manage your account.
- Email you with special offers on other products and services we think you might like.
How do we store your data
mbiznes will store your personal data for as long as necessary in order to provide you with the Website or otherwise fulfil the purposes as described above, unless further storage is required in order to establish, exercise or defend a legal claim or to comply with applicable law, including accounting rules. Your personal data are deleted or anonymized as soon as it no longer serves one of the above-mentioned purposes and in any event no later than 12 months after your interaction with mbiznes has ceased.
mbiznes does not knowingly collect personal data from children under the age of 13.
If personal data on children (as this term is construed under GDPR in EU, COPPA in the US and relevant applicable legislation in other jurisdictions) under the minimum age limit that is prescribed by the legislation in the individual jurisdictions have been processed without mbiznes knowledge, mbiznes, after having become aware of the incident, immediately take reasonable measures to stop such processing and promptly delete any such data from our databases.
If you have additional questions about mbiznes privacy practices related to children under the applicable minimum age, please contact us at admin [w] grywacz.pl.
Your data protection rights:
mbiznes would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
You also have the right to request mbiznes to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
- The right to access – You have the right to request mbiznes for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
- The right to rectification – You have the right to request that mbiznes correct any information you believe is inaccurate.
- The right to erasure – You have the right to request that mbiznes erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that mbiznes restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to mbiznes’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to data portability – You have the right to request that mbiznes transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email: admin [w] grywacz.pl
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behavior information.
When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology.
For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org.
- Keeping you signed in
- Understanding how you use our website
What types of cookies do we use
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
- Functionality – mbiznes uses these cookies so that we recognize you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used.
- Google Analytics to facilitate, optimize and measure traffic. Google Analytics uses both persistent and session cookies.
- Facebook, Twitter, YouTube and Vimeo for promoting the website. The cookies may be either persistent or session cookies.
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
Privacy policies of other websites
Contact and complaints
- email: admin [w] grywacz.pl